AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s)
Exclamation 
Hello everyone,

I had a pretty scary conversation today with a housemate of mine. This particular housemate knows that I and a few of the other girls we live with work on Adultwork, and he himself goes on there and chats as a paying customer and he's quite open and honest about it which is pretty cool. In fact, I think we introduced him to it because he has picked up on conversations in the house etc.

But anyway, he spoke with me today feeling pretty freaked out, because he said he had messaged a girl on there, asking why she had kicked him out of her chat. Apparently this girl said that he had popped in before and left, and that when he went in a second time, she kicked him because she didn't want him to pop in and out again?? Personally I couldn't care less if someone keeps coming in and out, its more money for me ultimately! But anyway, this girl kicked him out because of that... But then, in her reply to him, she not only said that is why she had kicked him out, but she also reeled off the usernames of all of the girls in our house that log into and work on adultwork!! She listed us all! She said that she had looked at our ISP and said that it was linked to all of the girls, and that he must just be being nosey, which wasn't that case at all!

But the worrying thing is, how the hell could this girl "look at the ISP" or I don't know if she maybe meant IP? But she said ISP because I've seen the message. How on earth could she do that!? And then reel off all of the girls that work at our house!!??

Is she a computer hacker?? Is she doing something underhand?? Or is this information something that is readily available to all of us cam girls?? Because I for one have not got a clue how you can look up such information??

Any thoughts? Because it's pretty scary! xxx

Messages In This Thread
Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) - by LucyWhite - 14-11-2016, 14:20
RE: Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) - by Jigsaw - 14-11-2016, 15:20
RE: Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) - by Ana_X - 14-11-2016, 16:59
RE: Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) - by Ana_X - 14-11-2016, 17:54
RE: Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) - by Cece - 14-11-2016, 23:34
RE: Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) - by Mia_Fox - 15-11-2016, 18:01
RE: Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) - by Ana_X - 16-11-2016, 09:23