Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(17-10-2016, 19:01)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 18:19)English-Caroline Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 17:49)laura20 Wrote: this is such a bummer-i know its not your fault-not anyones fault really xxx

Laura20,,, please try to stop worrying, and just sit tight, (or do something like camming to take your mind off the payments situation.

PLEASE REMEMBER - Although it is close of business in the UK, it's still early in the business day in the US!!!

Also, all payment files are always processed from the smallest to the largest, without exception!!!
Because Dailypay is the largest group with the largest number of members offering online services it's obvious we are going to be last.......so PLEASE stop worrying and checking every few mins hunni. xx

It's really hard not to worry though Sad I know because i'm stressing out so much over here! lol I literally have no money left. Money has came out of my bank today which has left me minus so i'll be getting bank charges too. I'm behind on my rent,no bills are being paid. I have borrowed money which i can't pay back until i receive money. I just hope we get paid really soon Sad xx

That's a horrible situation! I sympathise with you! But please remember to keep working through it, otherwise when you get paid you won't be out of the woods. Keep the credits coming in and you will benefit when your money comes through. Wouldn't want to see you in a worse situation x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Gone - 17-10-2016, 19:36