Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(12-10-2016, 20:57)country-gal Wrote: Hi, for any newbies reading this thread, for Payoneer, Paytoo and Paxum, they are last resort alternatives, the fees are sky high which has been shown in numerous previous threads (factual evidence directly from the sites themselves), you are much better (if you can wait it out) waiting for AW to fix it.

With Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo you have to know what you are getting into before using them. Use them cautiously.

The advice of telling members to get an account with the above without letting them know of the fees is terrible, you are influencing unsuspecting members, you may not have a duty of care for new people to AW/the industry but we here do.

Use Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo in emergencies only or if you are willing to face the high fees associated with them. There are many hidden fees.

The folks using Payoneer and think they are being smart about it are actually having their ass handed to them by Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo probably without even knowing it.

THANKS FOR THIS , WHEN PAXUM ARRIVES I WONT BE USING IT XXXXXX GONNA SIT IT OUT AND WAIT , PHEW XXX

Exactly why I chose not to use them. I have other avenues to go down. These are absolutely last resorts when all avenues have been exhausted.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Miss Deviant - 12-10-2016, 21:01