Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I think i've been recognised, any advice you can prvoide
I hope you are feeling better about the whole situation now and are a lot calmer. 

Ana is right, no one thinks you are over reacting.  Your reaction is something we all had to experience when we first started and experienced THE FEAR. 

This is what you would call an over reaction. I started camming around 8 months ago. I was totally clueless and basically learnt and got more confident with each passing day. Anyway during my early days I got a private cam request from someone who had Bob in his username. I froze and basically ignored the request because I was convinced 'Bob' was my brother!!! (my brothers name is Robert) Thats paranoia for you lol. Bob didn't give up and returned night after night and even though I knew the chances of it being my brother were 0.00001%, the very 1st time i decided to accept the cam request a tiny part of me was expecting it to really be my brother and for him to say "I knew it was you, I'm telling mum" hahahahaaaa

Anyway Bob still comes to see me now and again and whenever I see his name pop up I picture the wee terrified newbie and can't believe how far I've come, keep at it and you'll look back on the "hahahahahaaa" and wonder why you were so worried.

Worst case scenario.......if anyone from Uni finds out just tell them you get paid a fortune for taking to horny women.....you'll be a legend Smile xxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think i've been recognised, any advice you can prvoide - by Delete profileplz - 13-07-2016, 01:06