Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bizarrenesses discovered on tour
Sat Nav really pissed me off. It kept trying to tell her to turn all the time and I was telling her the correct route.
So I said things like, 'For heavens sake, we're going to the chemist'. Kate would say through gritted teeth, 'Yes I know', and I would say 'I'm talking to the SatNav'.

Also she couldn't get to grips initially that I'm left and right dyslexic. So instead of saying left and right (it takes too long to work it out, and I still get it wrong), I would say 'Your side' or 'My side'.
'I don't have a side' she would wail. I refrained from commenting on her backside.... I'm nice really, even under immense provocation!
(01-07-2011, 22:04)jayzee77 Wrote: thats hilarious!
Kates offered to 'chaperone' me locally if I fancy doing a couple of days work.
Not sure I am quite ready for that yet but it sounds like it could be fun!
Jayzee, I don't think anyone is ever ready for Kate. Just go with the flow - it will be fun!

(01-07-2011, 22:24)lolo Wrote: lol ann

i might be weird but i hate anyone talking to me in the car even if im a passenger
Weirdo.

I don't particularly like people talking to me, well, ever really. Confused
I couldn't be doing with a SatNav though. The voices would drive me mad.
I used to get a map and work out my own route. I am an excellent map reader though! It's sad to make your one talent redundant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bizarrenesses discovered on tour - by SassyAnn - 01-07-2011, 22:53