Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you take back your money?
Mr B you are skating on very thin ice here brother, yes they could just be skanks but they deserve to be put out of business not sexually assaulted or raped, now you asked advice about such places not so long ago and did I not warn you about what can happen. Sarah often tells us that sometimes us punters are our own worst enemies because despite being well aware of what can happen some continue to use these places.

It's also possible that the women are trafficked/controlled, now I know Admin doesn't like us linking these things to any particular nationality but we can't ignore the fact that women from certain Countries are more likely to be victims of this trade than others. Katie please don't use the term EE because that covers many Countries and I've certainly met many independents from Hungary, Poland The Czech Republic etc and have never had any reason to believe they were coerced or forced into prostitution.

Mr B if this was an AW SP then you can do something about it right now by simply telling the story and providing a link to the profile, I'm not sure Admin would allow you to do the same about a non AW SP but you could go and join a Punting forum(s) and post a negative review to warn others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you take back your money? - by xKatieBabyx - 19-09-2015, 14:46
RE: Would you take back your money? - by xKatieBabyx - 19-09-2015, 17:51
RE: Would you take back your money? - by Nova70 - 19-09-2015, 18:15
RE: Would you take back your money? - by xKatieBabyx - 19-09-2015, 21:51