Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Beware this guy.
its a sad matter of fact that you will always get the odd bad apple , last week I had a gentleman email me saying how disappointed he was after seeing my free gallery photos and noticed I had scars on my arms , he then went on to completely assassinate my character and nit picked , he wasn't only un happy I had scars (used to self harm) but also went on to whine I was un lady like because I have bitten nails !!!! I must admit his email hurt and I reported him to AW , my self esteem was low but then a couple of loyal regulars emailed me telling me to be proud of who I am , after all I have high ratings and always try my best by people on here

Don't worry about that man, sadly there will always be some bitter, nasty, troll wanting to put you down or leave you negatives

your regulars will always stick up for you and what the majority of what your clientele think and what YOU think is what is important

kisses country-gal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal

Messages In This Thread
Beware this guy. - by Miss_Feline - 29-08-2015, 09:36
RE: Beware this guy. - by country-gal - 31-08-2015, 14:56