Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone affected)
(29-01-2015, 00:41)LatinLover42 Wrote: Hope this information will help...I'm just trying to help you all girls: I REALLY feel for you all.....

And we thank you for your support.

However, the Arizona inference is just the hosting ip address, which bears no relevance to the real owner. and if a girl has already contacted the owner threatening legal action he may well have put that post up as a smoke screen.

(29-01-2015, 00:41)LatinLover42 Wrote: if the owner/main psycho on the site gets too much hassle for running that potential rapists' site he may eventually give up and go back to the cave or prison he escaped from....

The reverse to this is usually true, anybody that can be considered a psycho is more likely to see it as a game and will go out of their way to frustrate you, rather than give up.

Personally I just ignore them, they won't go away but i just never bother looking at the site, it really is a question of mind over matter. i don't mind what they say about me because they really do not matter....
Sarah x x x

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone affected) - by sarahxxx - 29-01-2015, 01:50