Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payoneer for a UK user withdrawing cash from ATM in British Pounds
Hi all,

Any UK based Payoneer users who withdraw cash from their cards at an ATM in London? If yes, some feedback would be appreciated.

I got roundabout answers from Payoneer when I asked them. So I was wondering if anyone here is in also UK based, I am in London and using a Payoneer card to withdraw cash from ATM machines. My payoneer card currency is USD so if I withdraw in GBP I will be charged a fee. As yes, I havn't made any withdrawals but i probably will over the next month after i make a few transfers from AW.

Obviously I will want the cash in GBP unless it is cheaper to get it in USD. I will be making withdrawals from Adultwork and was wondering how best to minimise the fees that Mastercard/Payoneer/Currencyconversion will charge me. So my questions are:

1 If I withdraw in London in GBP which would be the best ATM to use centrally? Or which bank?
2. since my payoneeer currency is USD would it be cheaper if I withdraw in dollars from a dollar ATM? But then I'd need to exchange as I don't really need them.
3 Is the fee the same for withdrawals? Or it better to wait for the cash to add up before withdrawing? I suppose I'll be paying conversion charges too at the ATM since I'll be taking GBP
4. I was surprised to see the UK banks option. Do the big four approve of payments from AW? I thought that banks did not allow certain type of businesses for business accounts. And if it is a current account sooner or later they will query where these funds are coming from?
5. is it wise to use payoneer only if you are earning above a certain amount? After the 30% AW cut, and Payoneer fees, and ATM charges, i'll hardly be left with anything it seems!

Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Payoneer for a UK user withdrawing cash from ATM in British Pounds - by kookie - 26-12-2014, 23:48