Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork complaint - chargebacks
I must admit I don't think it's fair that they get 30% of everything and if there is a credit card problem we are the ones to lose out. I know it's reasonable for them to take a cut to cover technical costs of running the platform and marketing etc and we pay for being listed on one of the main sites. But maybe in this case they could take out some insurance and/or share the burden of credit card fraud, say 50/50 or have cut off/sliding scale or something. It probably doesn't make much of a dent in their income, but to a cam girl losing out on a large cam session makes a big impact on our earnings, and when we think we have money due in but it doesn't appear in the bank could mean we can't cover our outgoings.
Having said that, although I agree in principle with OP objections, I also find her attitude aggressive and if you genuinely have that kind of income/no of clients then why be on AW in the first place?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 08-06-2014, 01:10
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 09-06-2014, 23:08
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by Diva Gina - 10-06-2014, 16:47