Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork complaint - chargebacks
(08-06-2014, 09:08)carlambrown Wrote: I really hate how exploitative cam sites are of models. They are businesses, all they care about is money and you are nothing but a product to them. There is no reason why any live site should make models take responsibility for chargebacks in my opinion but their attitude is 'like it or lump it' and the models have to lump it. I have my own camsite and will work exclusively on there from now on, I'm not going to let any company make profit from me if they're not going to offer me any protections or guarantees in return. I have a database of 60,000 high spending members and I'll take them all off Adultwork, plus I'll take my £50k a year turnover off AW. They're going to lose a lot of money.

I did feel sorry for you until that snotty post. If you really do earn that amount of money, bog off and earn it elsewhere. AW won't miss you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 08-06-2014, 01:10
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by hornygirl1991 - 09-06-2014, 09:48
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 09-06-2014, 23:08