Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

help, how to make more money
I'm a non-nude Domme and I have never ever switch My free cam on. It is ALWAYS freeloaders, if they want to know what you look like/more about you, its all on your profile! That's what it's there for. I used to not even do Group either because they just want to session with Me for a cheaper price but if they do come into Group and start getting into session mode or want cam2cam, I tell them to come back into Private as Group chat means My attention is divided by whoever else joins in.

If you are a nude/toys/masturbation model, you could keep the explicit stuff to Private only. In Group, maybe topless only or implied nude, if they want to see the hard stuff they have to pay your PVT price and keep it one on one.

It's really up to you but yeah, I wouldn't bother with free at all and if you do, be polite, ignore the freeloaders and explain to them that if they want your attention and to play with you, they have to pay.

Having good lighting is key too. They are pretty cheap off Amazon or at Midas, just youtube (home photography studio lighting) and you can see quick, easy and cheap set ups and yes, invest in a Logitech webcam Smile

Hope that helps!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make money from my movies Truro-MILF 3 5,795 14-11-2018, 15:52
Last Post: Miss Deviant
  How to make money from my movies Truro-MILF 0 2,442 12-09-2018, 16:52
Last Post: Truro-MILF
Lightbulb Other ways to make money jammy 74 135,520 06-03-2013, 19:55
Last Post: Lolly