Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Disasters !
Client wanted submerging in bath with breathing tube ,so fitted bath out .every so often would shut tube off etc. anyway friend phoned and i said come round .forgot about client and we popped into town .blonde remembered shot back .client frozen stiff .gave me a bonus !been stuck underwater for nearly 4 hours !
Deep Heat client came from golf tournament ,seems he had got a niggle in his leg and used deep heat .did not realise till i had some on my bits .throb throb in cold bath cooling my bits down !client ever so sorry !
Client turns out to be diabetic(lord!) has episode me with his kit trying to get some sense out of him about how much to give him .tying to remember from medical training .went for it .fingers crossed that he did not bounce of ceiling ! turns out slightly under done it but had given him enough. another prefer you do not die or need ambulance .
Just finished with client went downstairs to put kettle on .erk garden full of plod and outside .take into account only got bra and nixs on peered round door and asked what was going on .No worries Zoe prisoner escaped from court ,seen going over your wall ! me um when was that ? plod 20 mins ago .relief as i was thinking client upstairs might have been him !plod bugger off with a if you see him give us a call .

Messages In This Thread
Disasters ! - by zoekent - 20-05-2011, 11:02
RE: Disasters ! - by English Kate - 20-05-2011, 11:09
RE: Disasters ! - by SassyAnn - 20-05-2011, 15:19
RE: Disasters ! - by abcdef - 20-05-2011, 16:26
RE: Disasters ! - by Emily of Halifax - 20-05-2011, 16:39
RE: Disasters ! - by English Kate - 20-05-2011, 17:26
RE: Disasters ! - by zoekent - 21-05-2011, 23:39