Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
(31-05-2014, 20:53)james9z Wrote: I think denyason is probably not very bright.

None of the guys on UKPunting are that bright or they would not be on there. yes I have been banned and although I was a member of the site I was in the mind of not going there anymore at the time I was banned. You choose who you associate with and you are also judged on the people you associate with, if you associate with idiots you will be considered an idiot.

Punting is meant to be fun, they make it sound like a war, them against us, when in reality it is more about "man versus man"; on many topics you will find that my posts, in relation to fake / scam adverts on Adultwork, point out how they are run by men trying to con men, nothing to do with females at all. And the crazy part about it is that it is the men who are paying to see the private photos that other guys put up, without checking if the girl is real or not. How stupid is that?

Actually it is not that stupid at all, most men who pay to view PG's have no intention of visiting the girl at all, it is pure fantasy, wank foddder for them and they enjoy it, they do not complain about it and look forwrad to the "Con men" puting up more fake profiles for them to fantasise over. If I met all the guys that paid to see my private photos I would be fully booked till 2020.

Genuine punters wil see an advert and verify a girl they want to meet before spending out on photos, that is the last part of the hunt, to confirm your thoughts, should you need to. Most of my clients have never paid to look at my photos, they have no need, they have seen the few I have which gives them an indication of what I am like and spoken with me.

UKPunting has very little to do with punting, it is more a place that guys with little cocks & no personality hang out to mix with others to feel better about themselves.

They do not like me but I just pity them....

Sarah x x x

Messages In This Thread