Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WG --Average number of clients per week
The truth is that one day is never like another... there are plenty of days when I am available but don't see a soul! And I am what would probably be considered a "popular" girl.

You can just never tell.

But there is an average across a period of time.

I know what mine is and I'm happy with it and that is all that matters.

And a girl who does 15 minute quickies is likely to have a much higher turnover than one who has a one hour minimum, for example. And one who is charging £60 per hour might be very different to one who asks £300 per hour?

And on cleanliness... fitflirty is dead right... I am showered, douched and fresh for EVERY guy... and I think most professional girls are the same? Maybe not if you are seeing girls who operate at the less salubrious end of the market... but if a girl isn't fresh at the end of the day then I would suspect that she might not have been terribly fresh at the start of the day either?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 27-03-2013, 21:50
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by Trinity-Belle - 28-03-2013, 00:03
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 31-03-2013, 23:10