Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy
(17-03-2013, 12:24)theerotichypnotist Wrote: ...was beginning to think I was not welcome here from all the comments...

I guess we are a naturally suspicious bunch... it is something we learn through our work... to regard any new contact from any "male service provider" as though it is probably not genuine or carries an ulterior motive... simply because we get sooooooooooooo many no-genuine offers from wishful thinkers and guys who are thinking with their little brain instead of their big brain.

Guys often think that working in the sex industry would be a fantastic thing to do... to make money from having lots of sex... and then they focus on the "lots of sex" part instead of being business like about it and thinking about marketing and who their audience is and how to appeal to that audience and what their USP is and whether there is a gap in the market which they can exploit and so on.... no, no, no... lots of sex... that is what is usually at the front of any guys mind. And with women... not with men, oh no... definitely only with women.

And one of the biggest signs that a guy is thinking with little brain instead of big brain is gratuitous cock shots and graphic descriptions of dimensions... so I am glad to hear that you have followed Kitty's advice on that score!

EDIT: But yes, you are welcome here!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by xKatieBabyx - 16-03-2013, 01:02
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by xKatieBabyx - 17-03-2013, 00:20
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by Trinity-Belle - 17-03-2013, 14:34