Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy
(17-03-2013, 11:32)theerotichypnotist Wrote: @ TrinityBelle There are many possible reasons you have not had success with hypnosis.
1. Rapport need time to be built up one session is not going to remove a habit of years in being formed.
2. Sounds can be used and should be used to send you further into relaxation.
3. The tists voice is key to helping you to relax and implanting the habit changing scripts.
4. Reprogramming your mind which is what essentially is happening must be done with your permission if you refuse to do this then it will not work for any tist, even Paul Mckenna could not help you wanting to stop smoking.
However I must point out that any good tist would have committed the stopping smoking script to memory, could you tell me how many sessions did you see this tist for Trinity?

Yea, se was playing a soft and gentle new age type muzak CD with lots of little bells and the sound of water bubbling along a stream or brook beneath some pan pipes... which was quite off putting in it's self.

We had a little chat first, which was okay - we seemed to click quite well and I thought that she would be able to help me because I felt relaxed in her company and kind of trusted her I guess?

There was mood lighting and the room itself was tasteful and the decor subtle.

But when it came to the actual therapy thing... well, she used a soft and gentle voice but she was clearly reading a script and being able to hear her turning the pages was just... well...

So I never went back.

I just think that maybe I'm not very susceptible... which is a shame because if I felt that it could work... boy... I'd use it for all kinds of things! I'm not an unbeliever or anything, you know? So I wasn't trying to resist or anything... and I have heard of people who have had success with it (even after one session) but it just didn't work for me. Maybe I'll give it another go one day.

(17-03-2013, 11:32)theerotichypnotist Wrote: ...who here has ever driven and not remembered the entire journey

OMG... all the time! It's quite frightening, actually... makes you realise how little attention all the other drivers around you are paying...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by xKatieBabyx - 16-03-2013, 01:02
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by Trinity-Belle - 17-03-2013, 14:24
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by xKatieBabyx - 17-03-2013, 00:20