Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
Hi,

Country-girl,
My response wasn't aimed at YOU on a personal level, it is just MY VIEW of the this topic for which YOU instigated a discussion - not everyone will share your opinion on it, if you know you feel so strongly about something that it's likely to provoke you to deem others who's opinions differ from yours "as disturbed" - Then why raise it? ......

Yes, it is a very sensitive issue, & in NO WAY do I condone child abuse ... yes, it is sick and there are far more of us who have been abused than would care to admit, and yes of course the abusers can be in a relationship..... but it doesn't mean a sexual relationship exists?, and then again alot, although not all, abuse in family units can be attributed to alcohol/drug misuse, which would never have occurred otherwise (still no excuse, but it's a major cause for all forms of domestic abuse) , and then, there are those "wrong kinda guys" who place themselves in specific situations/locations/vacations/vocations where they know they're able to make physical contact with the sole intent to groom & abuse. I personally feel that most of these would rather be busy viewing/grooming/chatting to children on-line than perving over adults AW or similar.

Does a persons fantasy escalate into reality, who really knows?, if/when it does, then in all probability that individual was inbalanced from the offset!.

I DO however, condone an individuals right of choice when deciding what they're happy to discuss.

In general, the messege sent out by the whole school/college girl roleplay thing is ambiguous... when we see a school uniform we naturally think child, we don't think 18yrs plus!!! - no matter that what age limits you place on taboos in your profile, if you don a schoolie uniform then your inticing the game, so as Trinity-Belle implies, it's best not do any age play to avoid uncomfortable situations arising if you doubt the motivation behind requests for this particular roleplay/person.

It's also like the mummy thingy roleplay it's a very popular fantasy, how many won't discuss discliplining a naughty boy? not many I think! . Out of I curiousity & questioned someone on this senario & his reasoning behind it?, he said " oh no , I don't want to f---k my mother or anything... that would just be sick", it's just a fantasy & thats it - But who am I to judge or question whats going on in his mind, because if we weren't here providing the explicit material/services, then none of them would be coming to perv in the first place ..... so who are the perpetrators of the perv?.

Neither you, me nor AW can stop people making certain requests... we can either say yes or no - thats it!.

Trinity - Belle ..... That situation must have been very difficult for you!, & thanks for providing your perspective on the topic : )

Lara X.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW - by lara - 16-01-2013, 22:34