Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How much to charge for managing a profile??
(08-01-2013, 17:31)wife4rent Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 16:15)x Connie x Wrote: i'd steer well clear of this girl. if she's not capable of running her own profile she must be a bit of a flake. you could be taken advantage of financially or worst case scenario, as someone else said, be charged with 'living off immoral earnings'. there are already enough sleazy pimps out there living off girls money, don't be one of them.

A plumber friend of ours is also being "Pimped" out by a sleazy fat low life. He sends him off out to work each day, regardless of the weather, and takes over 30% of what he earns. The guy has 5 others that he also controls to make him a fat profit that affords him a large detached house and flash new cars.

What is the world coming too?

Sarah x x x

I don't want to get into the rights and wrongs of it... just wanted to point out that legally it is potentially a minefield.

Personally, I think a lot of the law on prostitution is just utter rubbish... like the whole two or more girls working from the same premises thing... what a crock. And then the difference between "Controlling" and acting as an agent or even being a maid...

I worked quite happily under an agent for a couple of years. It was a good way to get started. I had a good income and regular work at a rate I wasn't unhappy with and I didn't feel pressurised to do anything I didn't want to. They took care of advertising and managed my diary for me... all I had to do was turn up at the right place at the right time, appropriately dressed and properly kitted out!

So long as the manager isn't threatening, mistreating, misleading or coercing a girl, I don't see the problem. And it is certainly true that lots of people in other professions are threatened, mistreated, mislead and coerced! But then... they're not having to have sex with fat, ugly, boring old bald men for money are they...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by xKatieBabyx - 06-01-2013, 18:06
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by xKatieBabyx - 06-01-2013, 20:19
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by Trinity-Belle - 08-01-2013, 22:28