Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Crossing the line
I remember once during a discussion at a swinging club talking to a lady I had never met before. She was married and at the club with a buddy, without her husband knowing she was there.

Another lady in the lounge had told us her day job was being a Teacher. At this point the lady who was cheating on her husband said under her breath, 'I wouldn't want you Teaching my children!'. Most of us were horrified to hear her say this and questioned her on what she had said.

It didn't matter what we said, she was adament that someone who was swinging, should not work with children. Personally I thought she was far worse for seeing other guys behind her husbands back, but that is just my opinion.

My question is... Where do you cross the line?

Many people think the same way as she does and would soon condemn anyone who worked with children for being sexually promiscous, but does it really have an impact on their work and how good they are at it?

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
Crossing the line - by English Kate - 10-05-2011, 06:59
RE: Crossing the line - by MrSmith767 - 10-05-2011, 07:01
RE: Crossing the line - by abcdef - 10-05-2011, 07:08
RE: Crossing the line - by kenny m - 10-05-2011, 20:28
RE: Crossing the line - by abcdef - 10-05-2011, 20:47
RE: Crossing the line - by kenny m - 10-05-2011, 20:53
RE: Crossing the line - by English Kate - 10-05-2011, 23:01