Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just cam issue and how to make it work better
I also agree dont buy the most expensive possible at this stage.

Only hundreds a day kdb? I would have thought you could top the 1000credits per day, maybe an upgrade in cam is needed?

"we all" is a generalisation. No rule is absolute.

All you have to do is read forums about how AW should do this and that etc to see people have an opinion on how AW should do things better.

"I would advise someone to follow the actions of someone who actually knows where the priorities lie. Her webcam is more than sufficient."

More than sufficient for average earnings yes.

A webcam service has multiple areas, if you have better than average service in most areas but bad in one area that can let the whole service down, eg bad light, internet. No point having a 1K machine with a £200 cam if your light is bad so upgrade all areas of service, its simple business.

Edit to add: the original suggestion of getting the next stage in webcam came with a suggestion to upgrade the internet, so the net would match the webcam.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 10-11-2012, 12:40
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 10-11-2012, 13:31
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by admin - 11-11-2012, 10:29
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 11-11-2012, 11:15
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 11-11-2012, 11:27