Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Place your profile always within the top 5 search results
(12-08-2012, 22:03)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Ahhh, yes... but I'm a t-girl... the field is much smaller.

There are only a little under 100 of us in the South East, and of those only a couple of dozen who are actively working.

Yes that would explain it...

(12-08-2012, 22:03)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 21:10)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Would hate to think of anyone reporting me thinking i was using a bot or script. So you shouldn't just assume other girls are x

No, but like I said, if they look then they can tell whether it is being done manually or automatically.

If every time you update your profile you only ever make second place, or are back in second place thirty seconds later, and it's always the same girl on top, then chances are she is using a bot.... but if she's not using one and just has her boyfriend continually updating it for her while she's working, then AW will just mail you and say that she is fine as far as they are concerned.

That sounds very reasonable of AW considering other posts which talk of imediate bans / blocks for being reported as a fake, even when girls are not

Sarah x x x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Place your profile always within the top 5 search results - by sarahxxx - 12-08-2012, 22:42

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Profile not in Search :( Hot_Blonde_Lexi 3 6,503 10-11-2013, 20:20
Last Post: Hot_Blonde_Lexi
  Adultwork Search Not showing results sarahxxx 4 9,326 22-05-2012, 17:04
Last Post: sarahxxx