Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first time and the after effects, I have a story.
(27-05-2012, 14:37)knight5648 Wrote: Whilst there another bloke may rush in grab the £3.99 special and rush off again.

Now it is my turn to berate YOU for failing to choose your words with care! Banana

You're not comparing some working girls to a £3.99 wine, are you?

Confused

And you do need to remember that plenty of guys will run into the off licence and grab a good looking bottle for £15.99 presuming that the price means it will be good... which is, I think, perhaps a more appropriate (and less offensive) way of expressing the thought your analogy was alluding to?

Oh, and Sarah... you can't have it both ways! Tongue Haha! In another thread you are bemoaning guys who don't pay attention to what is written in your profile and now here you seem to be puzzled by why some guys do so much research! I know which kind I would prefer to have calling on me.... Haha! Angel

Seriously, though, I think a lot of guys enjoy the whole process, especially more mature gentlemen. It makes the whole thing into an experience rather than just "getting off"? They love it: doing the research; making a short list; reading the profiles, feedback and field reports; choosing their girl; the thrill of exchanging a couple of e-mails, eagerly awaiting her response; hearing her voice on the end of the phone for the first time (which is when she becomes "real"); the anticipation as the date drawn nearer; those nerves on the journey there; trembling as he presses her doorbell, wondering whether the girl who opens the door bell will live up to his expectations. And then there is the main event. But it doesn't stop there... he may think about it for days afterwards, and the final part of the journey is writing the field report and reliving the whole experience while he does it.

I think guys who do it like that really do get a lot out of it.

Others, of course, do like to just make a call and go. I think there is a certain thrill to that too... the spontaneity... jumping into the unknown and just seeing what happens.

There is room for both those things and everything in-between and either side - what a truly amazing business this is! So diverse and flexible Smile
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first time and the after effects, I have a story. - by kinkydirtybitch - 26-05-2012, 20:32
RE: My first time and the after effects, I have a story. - by Trinity-Belle - 27-05-2012, 17:39