Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first time and the after effects, I have a story.
I think it is rather lovely that you would consider trying to do something for someone you see as being rather less fortunate than yourself, and perhaps less fortunate than you might hope that anyone might be.

But at the same time... it is a little condescending, to be honest.

She may well be perfectly happy with her lot. People live different lives in different ways. She may well be content to live the way she does... more than content, in fact. For all you know, the thing which gets her down could be when well healed men come a-visiting! lol... a lot of working class girls do actually look down on the better off, considering them to be pompous and overblown. Not that I am saying that you are that, nor that she is the other, but just trying to suggest that there are different perspectives to consider.

Working girls live in fear of being "rescued" by well meaning individuals.

I do think it is very sweet of you to want to "help" her, but most people do not welcome "charity" and would sooner make their own way by what ever means they can.

It takes all sorts... guys like you, girls like her... girls like me and girls like KDB and like W4R.

We are all different and we all have our own "story".

I would not presume that you can "fix" anything, or even that there is anything to be "fixed".
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first time and the after effects, I have a story. - by kinkydirtybitch - 26-05-2012, 20:32
RE: My first time and the after effects, I have a story. - by Trinity-Belle - 27-05-2012, 01:40