Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you do on webcam??
Hi, it's a good question to ask and I had no idea when I started! If you have 10 credits in your account you can see what some girls do in group sessions if they are using the live thumbnails.

I tend to chat in free preview and when someone comes into paid I say hello etc but then I start my show...I must admit I've never understood how come some girls are just chatting in paid sessions and I would try it but with my luck would probably be accused of time wasting! I wonder if guys are just too polite to say "umm excuse me...but would you mind taking your clothes off please?"! Although some that come through to me have no problem making it clear they want me naked and playing pronto, which is fine as I like a man who knows what he wants and doesn't expect me to mind read! I just have one client who likes to chat first...maybe more would but they don't say so, they could be ones that leave early who knows!

Basically my shows are strip and play...I like role playing so I dress up in character too, show them my outfit and start stripping as that character and talk to them...I have audio in group and private, and offer c2c and free phone in private. The show varies according to what the guy likes (if he asks for something), and I do role plays on cam too. I have a selection of toys to play with and sometimes he'll say which he prefers.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
What do you do on webcam?? - by Pole princess - 19-04-2012, 21:49
RE: What do you do on webcam?? - by Classy_Katy - 19-04-2012, 22:43
RE: What do you do on webcam?? - by iluvjem - 20-04-2012, 12:29