Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

1st Impressions when the door opens
The thrill i expereince when i find the road and drive past the house and decide where to park and lock the car, walk purposefully to the door and FINALLY knock/ring or walk in as arranged is just electrifying and uncomparable to most other thrills i have had. This period from car to door is a heady mix of intense nerves and heightened anticipation. It is the culmination of many processes and the begining of my 'out of body experience' before i return to vanilla and magnolia. A lovely lady who has agreed to act out my fantasy within my budget at a specific time wearing what we said is behind that door. While i was excusing myself from work, the mrs and visiting the cashpoint she was preparing herself. She texted me while i was reading the satnav and i tingled and bristled with pure adrenelin. I have gone thru my pre trip check, (only car key and right cash on me, mint on breath, nails clean, aftershaved face) and the door opens slowly and a warm voice greets me and beckons me inside. I get my first glimpse of her and she looks sensational, i feel a sense of relief, i feel excited, i feel attracted to her, i feel good and glad all over. I get my first glimpse of her and she looks nothing like her profile or had imagined from her voice. I feel conned but as we have everything else in place including me and i have a raging hard on, i go ahead anyway. (to be fair, this happened to me but i ended up having the best 2 hrs ever as she was excellent despite being a stand in for her friend)
Girls, are there times when you see your punter and think just no and send them packing?

Messages In This Thread
1st Impressions when the door opens - by simo22 - 16-02-2012, 19:32