Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
Without any obvious way of knowing the actual numbers, most (if not all) the guys who talk about the harder side of age play have absolutely no intention of carrying out the acts of which they speak.

Like most psychological topics, it's usually not as obvious as it appears and it is not necessarily about their inappropriately aged play partner, but about their own issues about their own sexual prowess, ego, esteem, self confidence etc.

Children have very different qualities to adults and tend to be less judgemental, more appreciative & it is said that those who play in this way are looking to explore a surprisingly innocuous side of the human psyche.

They may also be acting out or dealing with other issues - there are lots of reasons why we do lots of things; none of us are exempt from "sin"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 13-02-2012, 07:22
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-02-2012, 08:09
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 03-04-2012, 08:58
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 04-04-2012, 07:20
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-04-2012, 15:57