Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do clients really think about hotel meets?
I think the key is to look confident and know where you're. If you look lost or guilty then you'll be sniffed out straightaway. Look like you have a right to be there and you won't get stopped. It's a psychological game with the staff.

Interesting comment about Premier Inns. I know girls who have come to see me have said they felt guilty. The answer is don't - you've been invited, so you have a right to be there. What goes on once you're inside the room is no-one's business but yours.

Premier Inn staff are always, without exception friendly, so be the same, don't look shifty, wish them a cheery "Good Evening" as you walk confidently past them, and you or the client will be fine!
I just want to have fun Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do clients really think about hotel meets? - by Nick Meanswell - 22-11-2011, 22:42
RE: What do clients really think about hotel meets? - by kinkydirtybitch - 31-12-2011, 19:49

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hotel meets? Lerler 6 9,726 13-05-2012, 08:36
Last Post: Lerler