Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

unusual things that occurred during a booking
Ghenghis used to be a moderator on Punternet, and had many a honest punter kicked out by his own admission, he even had me guilty of a crime I did not commit on the forum and it took myself and another a while to prove it, and it was only the intervention of another Moderator whom contacted the owner, that my moderation was lifted, and in true fashion it was only a question of time till I was again banned because of him trying to kick me out, i heard that the guy was himself banned from Punternet in the end, but not before he had many an honest punter excluded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by kenny m - 02-05-2011, 09:34
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by Louise-Lloyd - 02-05-2011, 10:10
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by kenny m - 02-05-2011, 10:29
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by kenny m - 02-05-2011, 13:11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unusual message? juliand123 4 5,263 14-06-2021, 10:46
Last Post: KlassMan