Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

why does adultwork allow this?
I don't like to incessantly moan about crap that you cannot change, but the site still sucks. Misandrist idiots never reply very often, or if they do, they have a very bad attitude, "hard nut" approach. Plus, some women don't agree to even see you unless you have feedback. Since when was your sex life like eBay?

Anyway, Viva Street is arguably worse. Nobody on there hardly ever answers their calls either. Yet immediately after the call ends, you get sent three hearts. They must be bots. I'm honestly sick of it either way.

The last few days was a bore. Nobody really replied to any messages on AdultWork.com, other than a few, just to say they were not available. Honestly. It's just an absolute waste of time, because as I covered in several of my previous posts, this eye candy enjoys taken the piss out of us men. I'm sure others have more luck with it though, unlike with Rod Stewart's romance when he sings about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why does adultwork allow this? - by admin - 27-08-2020, 23:02
RE: why does adultwork allow this? - by peteraonfilm - 29-08-2020, 01:20
RE: why does adultwork allow this? - by peteraonfilm - 02-09-2020, 01:38