Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SlutBank.Com Promotions
So it's not only us that have dropped 80%... I was starting to think we'd upset AW some way and they had turned our SALES FILTER to off... lol

I am suppose to be speaking with Mark on Skype, was suppose to last week but I was just manic with one thing and another... but hopefully can get to speak to him this week... My problem is I just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel, every time it looks like it's improving it nose dives again... we used to regularly make between £100-£200 on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday (usually nearer the £200 that the £100) that for us was decent money, the weekend would bring in around £500... Most weekends now we're lucky to see £100... I had three people (family members) working on updating content, now I have 1 as it's just not worth the time...

I now have gone back to doing updates myself as well, but it's so de-motivating when you log in after updating 10 profiles, to see you have made zero sales. But we'll keep grinding, as I said we decided to do something about it and launched SlutBank.com to help promote our profiles, driving traffic and hopefully more sales to our profiles, but again it's hard to commit any real money into it when the returns are so low...

Messages In This Thread
SlutBank.Com Promotions - by FatManFuck - 03-06-2018, 04:32
RE: SlutBank.Com Promotions - by Skye - 03-06-2018, 09:45
RE: SlutBank.Com Promotions - by FatManFuck - 03-06-2018, 21:03
RE: SlutBank.Com Promotions - by Skye - 04-06-2018, 11:31
RE: SlutBank.Com Promotions - by FatManFuck - 04-06-2018, 13:42