AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
(16-01-2018, 09:19)LisaAW Wrote:
(16-01-2018, 03:11)I HGmia__camgirl Wrote:
(14-01-2018, 16:20)admin Wrote: I hope not, I believe this lady runs that one https://www.adultwork.com/3965601

Yes you are correct I run this group was just a coincidence in timing that I started  group when this all happened! I did not even know about it until a member from Less Talk Daily Pay said she was randomly unverified in her group and wanted to leave to join mine but when she tried to leave her manager said she would have to start all over again . She deleted her profile loosing 159 feedback and tried to join mine but when I tried to verify her Adultwork refused the application and now the page she made has gone. I feel sorry for her as she has lost all her power in this situation. I would like to help her if I could anyone have any suggestions? 

All of the other members in my group are nothing to do with the group run by a scammer (although none of it is it's member's fault I will be cautious when members from this group ask me to join as I am unsure if they are now 'high risk members' and all of my current members are British and Verified. Would it affect my group if I accept people wanting to leave Less Talk Daily pay?

Please be careful with your wording, you are quoting words that ltdp have been telling their members in mailouts that categorically is not true. It is a scare tactic and I am shaking my head that anyone would believe one word they are told by that groups management. 

Ltdp members are not high risk and have done nothing wrong at all! None of this is categorically any fault of the members and what ltdp are telling the members isn't gospel. If you are British, have a British passport and live in the U.K. Do not believe anyone who says you are high risk or will effect your group. 
Sorry but please can you verify your facts with AW before posting things like this here, the last thing any of the members of ltdp need is being vilified or rumours to start about them so they can't join other groups!!especially by a group manager, you should know better!  they have done nothing wrong and are distressed enough as it is. 
Thanks

Firstly, "you should know better" is a rude and pointless comment. 

Could you please let Mia know what words you believe she has "quoted" from ltdp? 

I am asking as I helped her set up her group page and I can assure you that we a. do not have access to ltdp emails and b. wouldn't quote them if we did. (Please note that most group pages say similar things on them.)

You say she should verify her facts with AW, but this forum is also a place where questions can be asked and information shared and facts can be verified, or not, as the case may be, and one often gets a faster response here. 

Mia was asking a question. Please respect that. Thank you

I will try to answer her question to the best of my ability and with the information currently available to me.

As far as I am aware no one can leave ltdp at the moment anyway. Ltdp is now considered a high risk group. Members who are a part of ltdp are now considered "high risk" also, and as such can only be added to groups who also have a "high risk" status. 

An important thing to understand is that being high risk is not something that clients are ever made aware of, so it should not affect peoples' ability to make money on AW. What it does mean is that these members can not be added to any group that is not a "high risk" group, as this will result in the entire group also being classed as high risk. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Ms Dee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers - by BeautifulBADGirl - 16-01-2018, 11:18

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,376 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,137 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 40,725 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,987 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins