Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer wanting to turn provider
Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forums but I've been a member of the site for ten years, maybe even more. I've been receiving many flattering comments from some of the girls on here saying I should start offering webcam services although my shyness has previously gotten the better of me. 

Can I not alter my profile to offer services? I have really good feedback and really appreciate all of them but I would completely understand in that feedback not transferred across. So I guess my question is would I need to create a new profile offering services? 

Also, I remember reading somewhere that direct cam isn't compatible on the Mac platform? Is this true? 

Thanks for your help.

Heart

T1

Messages In This Thread
Customer wanting to turn provider - by theterribleone - 26-09-2017, 20:33
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 17:29
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 18:30
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 23:59