Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
(09-08-2017, 21:01)admin Wrote: We put you on the list because all the accusations were right, you done all those things. It ended up with us having to step in and help the members (just refer to any of the threads from your group members). You only stayed off the list because we had the ability to help those in your group that needed it. We no longer have the ability to help any of the members of Less Talk Daily pay.

You put my name out there because you think we put yours out there, that is incorrect, and due to your incorrect decision you have stabbed us in the back, when we never even lifted the knife.

Collin, I'm more than confident that you wrote that blog but even if you didn't. You put us on a list called 'know scam groups' and than outright admitted that we are not a scam... 'far from it'. How on earth did you not lift the knife here? You have had tons of negative feedback on this forum, would you add yourself to that list? Not only that, most of the feedback come from when you was handling things. This entire thing is ridiculous, if you want to go back and forth than you can email or ring me but while you're still trying to play as if you haven't done anything wrong is beyond me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers - by TheWarning - 09-08-2017, 21:10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,376 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,137 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 51,106 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,987 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins