Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Feeling at my wits end
Ok I read and understand all the AW rules, my profile is tame, I think carefully all the time about photos, wording etc.

This last year I have have been threatened with profile removal because a photo broke the adult content rules.

The photo was in lingerie, with nothing showing and no suggestive behaviour. Since then I am overly cautious and even more careful than ever.

This week I made a video, once again all clothed, nothing sexual, put some music my photographer made up himself over the top. This music is composed by him and not copyrighted.

I read the rules carefully and he also has experience with other profiles on AW. I was so scared with all the warnings and just hoped I'd got it right.

It's been rejected because they think the music isn't mine.

I now feel so restricted, and feel I'm only safe either uploading fully clothed photos or putting everything into private gallery. The video doesn't really have the same impact without the music (which was composed specifically for the video), so I'm reluctant to try again.

I don't know what I'm asking, just feel a bit beaten.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
Feeling at my wits end - by Strawberryblonde - 20-07-2017, 17:57
RE: Feeling at my wits end - by Ana_X - 20-07-2017, 18:10
RE: Feeling at my wits end - by 3CA - 21-07-2017, 08:31
RE: Feeling at my wits end - by PG Photos - 21-07-2017, 19:00
RE: Feeling at my wits end - by SwingingMilf - 24-07-2017, 15:25
RE: Feeling at my wits end - by alex - 01-08-2017, 00:00
RE: Feeling at my wits end - by Rambo was a pussy! - 24-09-2017, 23:49