Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW making it harder for workers
(28-06-2017, 13:25)Mistress Kaz Wrote: The verification photos are for adultwork only, punters do not see this.

I know it can feel like a lot of work, but the reason they do this is to cut down on fake profiles and prevent sex trafficking. It is better to jump through a few more hoops and know that they are taking provisions to keep the client and performers safe.

I would have thought the same thing: yet many times these verification pics ended up on that site with punters making fun of the girls as if everyone look smashing in their passport pictures.  Personally I have never seen the advantage of this 'verification': if a girl is going to do tricks she is going to do tricks if she is verified or not - I see it all the time after all and the latest con I heard is that some girls go back to their countries and pass on their profiles to a 'mate' of hers who is new to the UK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AW making it harder for workers - by Cece - 21-06-2017, 18:24
RE: AW making it harder for workers - by annabelle - 03-07-2017, 09:22