Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is your definition of being shy?
I love this site and the honesty of everyone on it. Such deep conversations we have. Thank you for getting involved. I've really enjoyed this thread, as I feel like I'm getting to know everyone that has answered that little bit better.

Lolo, how many men do you see a day on average? Do you sometimes carry the high from one booking on to the next? I do if I have had half hour bookings. My last one left me frustrated, but he was really good, so it was more a matter of wanting to continue than unfulfilled.

jayzee I think it is a matter of being confident in yourself. You must feel confident in your ability with the instrument, but not so much with your ability to speak in public. That is a very natural reaction and yes children do tend to bring out the best in you, as you are there to help them and sometimes that means moving out of your comfort zone.

Emily, you make my Mum sound nice and she can be a really harsh and unreasonable at times. I'm gad you have not repeated the cycle and got yourself a good man.

Oh by the way, I think I read your message wrongly the first time lolo. You mean you were getting stitched up after childbirth. That is horrible!!! Anyone would have hated that, it's like stripping away your dignity. How awful!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by English Kate - 21-07-2011, 19:34
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 13:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:13
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:28
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 17:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 04:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 11:37