Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is your definition of being shy?
Several posts have led me to this thread.

I have heard several different reasons for why people think they are shy and yet I find myself in conflict with them in my thoughts.

For instance. Generally I do not class myself as 'shy' but... I much prefer wearing lingerie than being naked, because when I am naked I feel vunerable and therefore less sexy.

I have absolutely no problem talking to anyone, but when I stand up in front of a crowd of adults and do a presentation, I get tongue tied and blush.

I have no problem complaining about food or a service etc, but I can not walk up to a man I fancy and let him know that is the way I feel.

I always assume that a male will prefer the other woman if there is a choice and will bow down and walk away rather than persue.

All these things and yet I really don't consider myself to be shy.

What do you consider to be shy and how do you rate it as a quality? If you think you are shy, what are the qualities you have that make you feel that way?

Messages In This Thread
What is your definition of being shy? - by English Kate - 21-07-2011, 00:32
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 13:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:13
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:28
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 17:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 04:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 11:37