Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
This has not been my communication with AW.  All I can go by, like yourself is my own personal communication with them. The only time they would not allow me to join again was because I deleted myself first from LTDP, when LTDP deleted my profile only then AW allowed me to re join and re verify, my passport and sensitive information was accepted but I had to do another face ID holding my passport and the written statement to prove my identity.  I think for AW the question is here is completely ensuring that anyone reverifying is exactly who they say they are, and as I am vat registered, pay NI and TAX as well as rent my own property in london, have a driving licence, NI number, utility bills and every form of ID under the sun that I can provide such details they seem to be giving me a chance.. well so far anyway. In my communications with them they have not at one point sent that email to me that you have copy and pasted, which is worrying.  However it is quite right in what they are saying, it is in the terms, and it makes me feel horrendous that just for getting paid daily I am being tarnished with whatever activities he did to cause this to happen. 
Like I said, I hope you can take my apology, and I have to say the longer this goes on the more inclined I am to think I am never going to get back to work and have to face the consequences of what that is going to do to me in my current situation I am in.  I am beating myself up more than anyone over how stupid I have been to have signed up to that group and not to have made myself aware of how vulnerable that made me and what I gain to lose as a result of not preparing for the rug to be swept up from beneath me.
I am sorry once again for being rude.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • mia__camgirl

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers - by L2018 - 16-01-2018, 16:37

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,423 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,212 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 41,049 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,028 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins