Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW
Hey Imogen... we tried Clips4Sale but didn't make great sales from it, I think our stuff is a little too Vanilla to be honest, I hear the more niche/fetish stuff sells better on there... We've also tried some other sites, ManyVids and YouKandy for example, but none of them can hold a light to Adult Work... But the bottom seems to have dropped out of AW, maybe it's a combination of things, but to go from nearly £5k to under £2k in the space of 3 months, and with December looking like the worse one yet, I am not sure what we'll end up doing...

We have tried out some of the ad spots on AW, but to be frank haven't seen any major increase in traffic or sales... What we are focused on at the moment is actually creating our own traffic hub, to drive traffic through our various revenue streams... we have this planned for early 2018, we will chuck as much money at it as we can... just hope we're not chucking good money after bad...

Adult Work have told us they can't explain the drop in our earnings, and as a site overall they do not see any big decrease in revenue... so I guess they deem it as what isn't fixed doesn't need fixing... but this does seem to be quite the topic right now, and it's just not us feeling it... yet some tell me they are still earning the same (if not more) than they were in August... just doesn't make sure how some people seem to have lost 50-60% of their revenues... Nothings changed, it's not like we lost 1 or 2 of our big girls... if anything we're putting more effort in since things started to decrease...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by FatManFuck - 20-12-2017, 21:55
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 25-12-2017, 03:51
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 27-12-2017, 02:02
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 29-12-2017, 11:25