Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

No calls even after paying slots
(10-11-2017, 10:21)sultryshelley Wrote: Hi Jasleen

I second what Kinky Kougar says above, are you talking about cam or phone? I never pay for phone positioning as for me, the phones are always very quiet so I treat any calls as a little bonus. I absolutely could not survive on phones alone!

If we are talking cam, I always tend to pay for positioning, if it is during a weekday I tend to pay around 1.5 credits. If it is an evening or weekend I pay anything from 2.5 to 4 credits. This generally is worthwhile for me (though yesterday I was on for 3 hours, positioned for all 3 and only made 24 credits, which is poor for me, so it doesn't always work!)

I have had a look at your profile on A/W and your group price is the same as mine and pvt is a little higher. So we are both towards the higher end price wise but there is nothing wrong with that! What I will say is that if I am having an incredibly slow period of 3 or 4 days in a row, I do sometimes drop my prices very slightly - only by about 30p per minute, but it can sometimes do the trick.

I also note that you don't have a face picture up at all, either on your profile page or in your public gallery. Obviously I don't know your circumstances at all and totally understand why a lot of Ladies don't wish to or aren't able to show their face. What I would say is that when I first started on cam, I didn't show my face and I didn't get many calls (even at a lower price than I am at now). Once I decided to put up a face pic, my calls did go up dramatically. I still find now that a lot of new clients will say things like "I had to come into your room, you have such nice eyes" or "you looked really pretty" etc etc and I honestly don't believe that they would have come in if I hadn't had a face pic up, so this *may* be affecting your call volume. If you aren't able to show your face in a profile picture but do show it when you are on cam I would make that clear on your profile so that men will know they will see all of you on cam - curiosity may then entice them into your room ;-)

Other than that, I can't think of any other advice. Perhaps try being online at different times of the day and work out what works best for you. I find for me afternoons are very slow, so I tend to skip them and cam mornings and evenings.

Good luck and I hope that things pick up for you :-)

Hi Shelley,

Thank you so much for your response very informative. I'll take all your advice on board, and think I need to start the cam again. It's purely the Direct Chat I'm doing at the moment and it sucks phone on all day with no calls. Thanks for your Kind & helpful response you've really helped me & made my day. Take care & all the best J.J xxx Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: No calls even after paying slots - by jasleen_joy - 10-11-2017, 12:35