Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal from AdultWorksFinestPerformers?
(29-10-2017, 18:56)admin Wrote: Hi, AW will be doing the full transfer so no need for removal and re-adding, it'll all be done back end here Smile

I believe we are due to takeover payouts from tomorrow so transfer will be happening then also.

Thanks

I have just checked my adultwork and another payment has been taken today??? I have also woken up to (see below images) unfortunatly I haven't got trust in anyone now especially after my last drama with LessTalkDailyPay and I want to go back independant so please could you remove me from the group and transfer any credits owing to me asap. I have never known drama like it.... oringially I asked to be removed from the group 3 days ago now, was told the same day this would be ok and that I would be removed without any problems...then my account vanished yesterday then reappeared oddly when I had emailed the webmaster and I am still in the group AWFP....50 Shades of Heaven have told me to let them know when I am released from AWFP so then I can be added back to 50 Shades of Heaven.... yesterday found out on here that you are now managing payouts for 50 Shades (nobody informed me) then today I have woken up being informed thatt things have changed again.

Please just release me from the group so I can go independant...this would be much appreciated.

[Image: ru2w5s.jpg]
[Image: dow376.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removal from AdultWorksFinestPerformers? - by _BrandiFoxx_ - 30-10-2017, 08:52