Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
(09-08-2017, 05:59)Mistress_Silk Wrote: There are many of us here who are in this group and have no problems at all............

There are many people in other groups that have no problems, that doesn't stop Collin from putting them down or his members getting involved while he does it. 

His group tends to have more problems than 'any other' and thats as clear as day. But him and the 'usual few' members in his group (as one of his members put it) like to blow things up when it involves other groups. For example, if that same blog was posted about us, than you would only have negative things to say right now i.e scam, omg, can't believe that they are operating, etc, etc. But because its about Collin, Oh its fine, he hasn't ripped me off so I don't care for how he treats his other members. 

I worked closely with Collin for two years hence why I have so many personal emails, closer than you think. I know him better than you and know what sort of a character he really is. When I tell you that Collin isn't a nice person, you can take my word on that! 

Do you know how to check your earnings appropriately by the way?

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers - by TheWarning - 09-08-2017, 12:27

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,520 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,313 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 52,644 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,084 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins