Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
(03-11-2016, 22:27)English-Caroline Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 19:00)Angel Wrote: that's the email that I have received from them after I have asked them as to what it is the situation .

The payment was rejected because Adultwork and The Payment Processor made an error. A very basic error!!!
It is unbelievable that they could actually do something so wrong. THIS IS VERY BASIC STUFF AND SOMEBODYT AT ADULTWORK SHOULD KNOW THIS>>>

This is how it works.....

Remember that Adultwork is working with a new processor and a new bank.

Adultwork create a payment file. That file contains thousands of small individual payments and small group payments.
It also contains 1 or more much larger Daily Pay payments.

The Processor submits the file to the bank. The banking software automatically rejects the DP payment.
WHY???? Because it is outwith the parameters of the normality for that file. It is immediately flagged up by the banking software as either an error of suspicious!!!!

What SHOULD have happened is that the DP file should be a separate file. This would require double authorisation manually and there would not have been this delay.

I find it absolutely astounding that Adultwork and their Payment Processor were not aware of this very, very, very basic Industry standard procedure.

As a result Dailypay is without funds, and the excellent business model that Colin has built up over 10 years of hard graft has a problem. The forum is littered with accusations, people are screaming for their money, and the situation could potentially look like a car crash.

The fault sits jointly with both Adultwork and The Payment Processor.

Unless Adultwork insist the Payment Processor Runs a separate file this situation will continue.

Was going to write something similar myself so thank you for saving my head the effort hehe
I see this issue often and normally it doesn't take too long (with a lot of pain in between) for the admin users to realise what the issue is and either set the parameters higher for those payees, or like you said send a separate file
I'm sure Colin will be all over it with AW and hopefully it wont happen again but I don't think we are out of the woods yet and I'm sure there will be a few more teething issues.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • charlottekingx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by Mia_Starlight - 03-11-2016, 22:37