Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
my bipolar has well and truly kicked in today , I felt so relieved with Tuesdays update , then it was taken down , then back on then down , you get hopes up then left dangling again , its worrying and frustrating , gosh I feel for you lass , i'm thinking of joining Dailypay but I don't like the idea of giving my profile over , I know a lot of lasses do use it though , i'm the same I don't want to use paxum or payonneer as they also charge and i'm happy with AW's 30 % already.....I appreciate it must be stressful for AW themselves but this money issue has been going on for nearly three weeks now .........I have credits as does everyone else sitting and waiting that I cant do anything with .....

bloomin heck xxxxx hope this gets sorted

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted - by country-gal - 11-10-2016, 17:37

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 8,129 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven