Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Massage therapists wanted
Lol you're right Sarah I did. However what you have done is raise some very interesting points.
Firstly, I don't understand how £20k per year basic, for working 5 days a week 9-5 can be considered low, especially not in the real world anyway. If you expect to earn that yearly salary by doing one day's work, then I guess that means you currently earn £100k a year at least.
But let's stay on the topic of money, and I'm really interesting in hearing all working girls thoughts on this.. Now I understand £20k basic could be considered low to working girls and I do understand a lot of girls claim to enjoy your job. But how long can you actually be doing this job? Do you guys have plans of what you plan on doing after it all? What do you plan on doing when you reach an age where it's time to retire, what money do you plan to live off? I was merely offering job security, giving you a career in massage therapy in which you would earn a permanent salary, paid holidays and a pension for when you retire. Oh as well as working sociable hours and actually getting days off. Living your life like a normal person.

Now you're right you have got me, I have no experience in running a brothel. But when did I ever mention opening a brothel?
I own a barbers, I have a 50/50 share in a massage parlour and I am also a property developer both commercial and residential.

So you may ask why I'd come on here? Well there are a lot of massage parlours in Birmingham and to be totally honest, for it to survive and be successful you do need to offer that little extra. And by that I mean a happy ending and that is all. However, I'll be honest that would be between the therapists and the clients, any money made from happy endings would go to the massage therapist and not the business.

Job security with a long succesful career.. Whilst living a normal life.
Enough for some.. Not enough for others.

Messages In This Thread
Massage therapists wanted - by FranksMassage - 13-05-2016, 06:31
RE: Massage therapists wanted - by sarahxxx - 13-05-2016, 16:41
RE: Massage therapists wanted - by sarahxxx - 14-05-2016, 12:01
RE: Massage therapists wanted - by FranksMassage - 14-05-2016, 17:31
RE: Massage therapists wanted - by Ana_X - 15-05-2016, 11:05
RE: Massage therapists wanted - by sarahxxx - 15-05-2016, 10:37
RE: Massage therapists wanted - by Nova70 - 15-05-2016, 16:43
RE: Massage therapists wanted - by PrincessJenny - 15-05-2016, 22:27