Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I expect to earn this income consistently? Finished work
Hello girls, I was wondering if someone can give me some advice (a reply or a PM)

My job contract ended a few days ago which paid minimum wage for 8 hours a week 5 days a week, which wasn't great but it paid the bills. I am looking for another job but in the mean time I still have bills to pay so I logged on to adultwork.

I have cammed on and off for around 2 years now, never been consistent, just done it a few times every few months if I had needed cash. My profile isn't an established one, just has a few pics/vids and a basic bio, I haven't really done much to improve it over time. Webcam clients always tell me how I am "unique" I think I am niche on adultwork site because of my body type as doesn't seem to be many round with similar so I use this to my advantage for getting clients in private/group.

At the moment I do not go on to free preview. Lastnight I worked from 10-2 and made £90 after all fee's. £15 was from pics/vids the rest was from cam.

My question is, do cam earnings lower over time? I intend to make myself known on social media profiles, get more toys and outfits and a better camera (my camera is crap and has no sound) can I expect my earnings to be similar to what I made lastnight consistently or is that to high of an aim?

I would just like to know as I am considering doing this full time or may be part time and getting myself a weekend job to go with it. I would like to start a business so any money made would go to fund that and pay the bills/debts I have. Obviously I would like a figure to work on though so I can find out if I am able to do this full time.

Does anyone else do this full time and manage to pay all the bills etc?

I also understand I would have to pay tax.

Messages In This Thread
Can I expect to earn this income consistently? Finished work - by SiennaJones - 06-05-2016, 11:57

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Camgirls wanted! Home Work. Earn Up to $3,000-20,000/Month zanechou 1 4,801 28-05-2018, 10:48
Last Post: Blackjack3004