Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

too much information :D
Not too long ago I had a guy contact me, he'd let me down a couple of times 1 year or two ago. He explained that he'd been new and daft, and would I give him a second chance. I agreed to do so on payment of a deposit which is standard for all new clients.

Whilst making arrangements he asked me "If we get on can we go out for a date". I asked him for clarification, and yes he said that he thought we could go out as girlfriend-boyfriend.

Bear in mind the first couple of times he'd booked he sent a few very strange text messages, and also asked me if I would have a bath beforehand, saying that 'some women' don't wash. This time he'd left a comment on my website, also sent a few of those text messages that end up in your email inbox(never quite sure what those are). He'd also told me that he was living in reduced circumstances, was long-term ill, not working, single bed.

Whilst I wouldn't usually poke fun at anyone in the same situation, it was the combination of these with his behaviour and the fact I most certainly do not say anything which suggests that I'm advertising for a boyfriend - I'm a business pure and simple.

He decided to cancel. So that was my time wasted 3 times.

I've had others ask about going out on a date 'date' on first contact, all it does is tell me that this person isn't serious about being a client and that they aren't going to follow through.

Some clients will suggest a date-type scenario when booking, without suggesting it as being off outside the booking. I've found that these tend to require much more than the booking, will continuously suggest that you meet up, or email for catch ups on your life for weeks, months and years after their one booking.

Genuine, good clients tend to stick well within the boundaries and don't require this extra 'support'.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
too much information :D - by purebabygirllily - 07-01-2016, 20:31
RE: too much information :D - by Ana_X - 07-01-2016, 20:58
RE: too much information :D - by Strawberryblonde - 08-01-2016, 10:04
RE: too much information :D - by Ana_X - 08-01-2016, 10:49
RE: too much information :D - by Nova70 - 14-01-2016, 07:26