Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content and webcam work
Hi Joe, welcome to the forum.

I had a look over your profile, so from an outsiders point of view here's my advice:

Your profile has been active on AW for three years, with a total of 4911 views in that time which breaks down to 1637 views each year - or 31 per week.

From a webcammers point of view I wouldn't be interested (If I were looking for a content share, or did vanilla cam - I do neither) in a content share with someone who has such a low hit rate and who likely doesn't do any outside promotion. A content share with you would purely be for your benefit and wouldn't drive any significant traffic to my profile, which would make it worth the time.

What are you offering exactly? Is it just some clips/pictures that you'd be in with the willing other person that you could both sell on AW? As far as I'm aware content shares on AW can be tricky, if the same video files or images are uploaded in multiple places, profiles could well end up suspended.

Your feedback shows nothing as a service provider in the last three months, only a service seeker. I think if you were to work on getting your service provider rates up rather than paying others your profile would appear more genuine.

Maybe you should be contacting people who are on a similar level with yourself so you both have something to gain from a content share. I see from your negative feedback this was tried once and didn't work out too well.

As I said, I don't do what you do, but I've been around for more years than I care to mention so take my advice, or not.

All the best.

Messages In This Thread
Content and webcam work - by Joecruz - 10-11-2015, 11:24
RE: Content and webcam work - by Ana_X - 10-11-2015, 13:20
RE: Content and webcam work - by Joecruz - 10-11-2015, 16:12
RE: Content and webcam work - by Ana_X - 10-11-2015, 17:00
RE: Content and webcam work - by xKatieBabyx - 11-11-2015, 04:34

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webcam work on the Adriatic coast – Holiday & work! Oscar Casper 6 13,661 13-12-2014, 14:13
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia