Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The pain of punting
I live in an old house with lots of low door frames. On the way up the stairs particularly, the are two height hazards (I'm 5'8 and have to duck in stockinged feet).

A gentleman who I had seen a few times before came to visit (knew the hazards!) we had a chat and a glass of wine then he excused himself to the bathroom upstairs. I told him to remember to duck, then a few seconds later I hear a bang and a yelp...

I called out to him but he didn't answer, so went to investigate. He's on the half landing, very dazed, blood everywhere. He's taken a nice slice out of the top of his head.

After I'd cleaned him up, put his shirt in the wash, we were 90 minutes into an hour booking & I suggested that when his shirt was dry he maybe ought to get home. Me the mercenary (keeping his money) and him ever the trooper, decided that he could still carry on! He actually asked me if I had public liability insurance!
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"

Messages In This Thread